Saturday 25 June 2011

across a one-way street.

so, maybe you are my perfect woman
i see you strut
     heels clicking
         hips swinging
             hair swaying
         as the loose curls
      red, rich, radiant
rest on slender shoulders, strands falling
a mind of their own
entrancing my gaze.

i watch you talk
      tongue twisting
          brows raising
               lips drifting
          brushing words aside      
       full, soft, composed
what i wouldn't give, to press my lips to those
to trace their luscious curves
with my gentle hands.

i contemplate you, still
       jaw trembling
          legs stretching
              eyes staring
          fringed by wet lashes
       deep, blue, intense
searching for my core, controlling yet calm
strong arms binding
i surrender my soul.

so, you may be my perfect woman
i let you go
        always laughing
            always singing
                always, unseeing
             blissfully serene
         elegant, beautiful, irrestible
love unrequited, my lust restrained
my sapphic dream
a lonely heart will wait.

No comments: