Wednesday 14 November 2012

fools again.

you’re a fool if you think I don’t check
if you think I don’t notice
if you think I’ve given up on you

but how does a fool
who’s not a fool
face confrontation
face you
when I’m scared
you’ll rip me to shreds
call me a hypocrite
staring from a throne
you think gold
but I know its broken
how its supposed to be

I’m beneath you
I’m here to help
although those words don’t
support me like they used to
like they did you

I still want it too
metallic, crimson, raging
but I’m stronger, or should I say
weaker, too weak to rely on me
I always knew that
but you can have it all

how to show my door is open
His door is open
palms outstretched
just don’t come running,
blade in hand
else, should I dare say it
I’m terrified
you’ll drag me back
to our ways.

No comments: