Saturday 9 October 2010

two halves.

i think my heart is breaking.
 i can feel it tearing apart, blood dripping,
beating mercilessly.
throught the whole in my chest, i can see the two halves confused, struggling without eachother, only attached by one feeble tendon that restrains them. they are neither together nor fully apart. not prepared, not able to deal with separation. how will they survive alone? how do they even begin to heal?
i can hear the irregular beat in my ears.
you never know how much you depend on something until it has been ripped to pieces inside you.

with every pulse, pain follows.
its your hands that are tearing, twisting, slicing, pulling, burning, peeling, stabbing, drowning, strangling, suffocating, piercing the halves. they're covered in blood.
i hope it stains them. i hope you can only remove it by licking it off with your cowardly tongue, so you have to taste my agony.

go on, taste it. swallow it. feel it sliding down your throat, being absorbed into your own bloodstream. infecting your ridiculous joke of a body.
do you hate it? does it repulse you? make you sick?
i hope to God it does.

get your filthy hands off my heart.
you have no right.
who do you think you are?
how dare you
get out of my sight.

with every pulse, pain follows.
i think my heart is breaking.
it hurts.

3 comments:

My Inflatable Rubber... Ducky. said...

Loved every single sentence, it works so well.
<3

Al said...

thankyou :)

TheWorm said...

im glad i know how you feel..