Sunday 21 November 2010

surrender.

i know who i am, but sometimes it made me sad.
i recognise my reflection in the windows i pass, but sometimes it startled me.


without seeing my appearance staring back from the glass, i can be happy.
she lives in another world, far from my reality.
strength was once the highest thing i valued in myself,
the one thing i yearned to have, just to please the girl trapped in the mirror.
now i understand that my weaknesses form my soul,
not the strengths that undermine my emotions
and gave that girl power to consume my defenceless mind.


i can fall back into space,
and not care if the holes in the net are larger than my fragile body.
it'll catch me when it's ready.
vulnerable and weak as i am,
for now, i think i'll just close my eyes,
and keep falling through the skies
of my small world.

No comments: