Sunday 24 April 2011

bitch slap.

go on,
throw it in my face
you know, you just relish
that you seduce so well
that she desires you more
the lust that connects you
chokes, strangles
the bitter taste in my mouth
metallic, congealed blood
as your secret looks
and each lingering touch
fused with tension and voracity
they bruise, break and burn

that barrier you both adore
guess who it is
pushed and provoked
stuck, once again
the energy between you
it courses through me
i feel it all
as it rips me apart

you forget
these words aren't yours
they trailed from my desperate lips
as i craved her love
not so many moons ago
just as one does now
be careful, friend
as you embrace this game
of placing your infatuations
above others
by all means, you deserve it
but you will always trample
another's yearning heart

remember
after each resounding bitch slap
across my weakened face
love will never be enough.

No comments: